On December 1, Habanero hosted a webinar that shared four things organizations can do to boost records management compliance.
Compliance is a critical goal of every records management initiative, yet it’s one of the most challenging objectives to achieve. That's why teams need an innovative, engaging approach to ensure an ECM solution drives compliance and continuous value to their organization.
In this 30-minute webinar, we walk you through some simple things you can do to encourage employees to adopt a solution and drive compliance, including:
- Why you should focus on the end-users’ jobs, not the end-users
- How to reduce barriers through information architecture, terminology, and technology
- Ways to make compliance invisible, yet effective
- How to gather evidence to measure the performance of your records management solution
- What you can to do continually evolve your enterprise content management program
Rick Martin, enterprise content management practice lead, presented this webinar.
Watch the video on YouTube