Join Habanero’s president, Steven Fitzgerald, at the 2018 Great Place to Work® Canada Conference on April 25th. Steven will be part of a panel discussion on the nuances and benefits of an unpolicy-policy.
Steven believes, “Organizations that thrive are the ones that learn how to find ways for people to be their best selves and do their best work”. Obsessed with helping people live better lives through better work experiences, his mission is to help organizations get out of the way of employees realizing their brilliance.
At the 2018 Great Place to Work® Canada Conference, you can:
- Network with leaders from recognized Great Workplaces and learn what it takes to create and sustain a great workplace culture
- See firsthand how leaders are changing the world of work
- Build your understanding of why creating a great workplace is critical to business’ success
- Deepen your knowledge of top culture trends, gain actionable insights and learn how to lead culture change in your workplace
- Meet us! We would love to see you there!
The Great Place to Work® Canada Conference is a premier event, where executives from around the country convene to network and learn from leaders at recognized Best Workplaces™.