Information we collect about you:
- Information you give us. We collect information you provide us. This may include your name, title, email address, phone number, company, and/or address. We also collect and archive correspondence sent via mail, email, or other transmission means.
- Newsletter usage. When you sign up for our newsletter, we collect information about how you use our newsletter, including the number of times the newsletter has been viewed, the type of device, the city and/or country you are viewing from.
- Habanero website usage and usage of other Habanero services. We collect information about your use of our website and other Habanero services. This may include IP, device, location, or any information that is included in the website page request. If you have signed up for our newsletter, we may be able to attribute website usage information to you.
We use the information we collect to:
- Send you emails that you have requested, such as newsletters and/or invitations to events; Sell you Habanero and/or Go Intranet Accelerator products and services;
- Invoice your company should you purchase something from us; and
- Provide support or engage in a community discussion. This includes public information (such as a username or a question) that you have posted on a Habanero or Go website Accelerator comment field or forum.
At any time, you may request to opt out of receiving marketing or sales materials from Habanero.
We may store your personally identifiable information (information you give us) in secure US and/or Canadian data centers.
We will always maintain your information security using commercially reasonable effort. We will only share your information with a third-party in the event we are required to by law, or if it is required to provide service or support to you.
Go Intranet Accelerator
By installing the Go Intranet Accelerator (the “Application”), you agree to allow us to collect application usage information from users within your company, organization, enterprise or business (the “Organization”).
During your Organization’s use of the Application, we collect:
- Anonymous application usage data. We collect usage data. This includes information such as the use of a particular feature or “module” or the actions on components used.
- An anonymous user ID. We associate a user with a unique GUID. We do not collect usernames or device information such as IP. The GUID cannot be reverse-engineered to associate results with a specific user or machine.
- Your host name. We collect the hostname of the website where Go is installed. This allows us to associate our usage data with a particular instance of Go. This also allows us to associate the usage data with your company.
- Device information. We collect basic device information that is included in your browser’s header request. This may include the device type, operating system, browser type, or version information. We do NOT collect the device’s IP address.
For clarity, unless you expressly give us permission, we do not collect:
- Personally identifiable information. We do not collect personally identifiable information such as names, email addresses, usernames, social insurance or social security numbers, or other unique identifiers.
- The user’s IP address. We do not collect the IP address associated with the data we collect.
- Page names or URLs. We do not collect page names or URLs within your intranet.
- Location information. We do not collect location information, such as the country, province, state or city.
Application usage information is tracked using Google Tag Manager / Google Analytics and is securely stored on Google’s servers.
We may, from time to time, download the data we collect from Google and store the data securely on premise. You may, at a cost, ask for a copy of any information we have collected that originated from your Organization.
We use the information we collect to:
- Evaluate usage performance and trends to improve the Application;
- Compare your anonymous usage information to the anonymous usage of other organizations;
- Provide a service to you.
We may also use the data we collect to produce findings reports, provide usage insights to our customers, or provide you with insights specific to your Organization. If we publish reports or insights, we will not use your Organization name or identifiable information about your Organization. You acknowledge and agree that we can produce these reports and no additional consent will be required from you.
To end the collection of data, you can cease your use of the Application and/or uninstall the Application.
We do not target children in our advertising and the Application is not meant to be used by children. To our knowledge, we do not collect information from users under the age of 18.
This privacy agreement does not include information about third parties that may collect your information, such as the information Microsoft may collect from Office 365 users.