We are honoured to once again be included on the Great Place to Work (GPTW) 2019 list of Best Workplaces in British Columbia.
It’s really special for us to be celebrated in British Columbia, as our first office opened in Vancouver in 1996. Today Habanero has offices in Calgary, Toronto, Winnipeg and Vancouver.
“We believe that work should give us the opportunity to do something that is enriching and fulfilling and deeply satisfying and doesn’t just create better work lives, it creates better lives.” Habanero President Steven Fitzgerald.
Habanero was awarded the #1 spot on the Great Place to Work in Canada (,100 employees) list four time, including 2019 as well as:
- Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness
- Best Workplaces for Millennials
- Best Workplaces in Technology
- Best Workplaces in Professional Services
- Best Workplaces for Inclusion
To be on the Best Workplaces in British Columbia list organizations must:
- Be GPTW Certified in the past year
- Be headquartered in British Columbia
- Have at least 15 employees working in the province that participated in the GPTW Trust index employee survey
Great Place to Work determined the BEST based the overall Trust Index score from the employees.
About Great Place to Work:
Great Place to Work is the global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Through proprietary assessment tools, advisory services, and certification programs, GPTW recognizes the world's Best Workplaces in a series of national lists including those published by The Globe & Mail (Canada) and Fortune magazine (USA). Great Place to Work provides the benchmarks, framework, and expertise needed to create, sustain, and recognize outstanding workplace cultures.