Habanero’s Director of Products and Services, Brian Edwards will chair the Advanced Learning Institute (ALI) Office 365 for Internal Communications Conference, December 3 – 5, 2019, in New York City.
About the conference
Are you using Office 365 to its fullest potential? Join leaders from organizations like UNICEF, Guardian Life, and the US Environmental Protection Agency as they share cost-effective tools and practical, innovative strategies that can help you:
- Maximize user adoption
- Manage content and governance
- Drive employee collaboration and productivity
- Effectively communicate, engage, and inform employees
Interactive round-table discussions will offer a deep dive into the topics, with hands-on training and solutions to prepare you for the general sessions.
Employee experience trends in the Office 365 digital ecosystem
In addition to chairing the conference, Brian will be leading this session that covers how you can craft an employee experience that gives employees the tools they need to do their job and keeps them connected to each other and the purpose, vision and values of the organization.This presentation will cover emerging employee experience trends to build a connected, collaborative and productive digital workplace. Tackling questions like:
- What are organizations doing to build thriving employee-driven social networks while also maintaining a strong corporate communication channel?
- What are the trending digital employee experiences that help integrate Office 365 sites and intranets to other digital workplace platforms such as ServiceNow, Workplace, Workday and SuccessFactors?
- How do Office 365 tools such as Microsoft Teams serve as both a threat and opportunity to the communicator?
- What does the future of knowledge management hold in store for the digital employee experience?