Join Habanero Managing Consultant, Workplace Analytics Imran Thobani and Managing Consultant, ServiceNow, Elise Golanowski on Tuesday, December 8, and Wednesday, December 9, 2020, at the sixth annual People Analytics Summit and learn how to use insight and evidence, including data and analytics, to further your HR transformation and achieve organizational goals.
Imran is hosting the summit and moderating the following session:
- PA Power Panel: Capture the Impact of WFH (working from home) in your People Analytics Program
Elise is moderating these sessions:
- Leadership Fireside Chat: Leveraging AI – Harness the Capabilities of AI and Machine Learning to Advance your People Analytics and Company Goals
- Panel Discussion: Gain Practical Insights for Linking People Analytics to Achieving Organizational Results
About People Analytics Summit
The Summit is an essential source of the most innovative, transformative and practical information on people analytics in North America.
- The tactics you need to plan, implement and follow through with your data-led workforce planning strategy
- Tips from people analytics thought leaders from across a diverse selection of industries to boost performance and accelerate your post-pandemic recovery
- Practical case studies and panel discussions on today’s hottest analytics issues in HR that you can use and link to organizational goals
- Numerous networking opportunities to connect with your industry colleagues
This event already happened.