According to the World Health Organization, 40% of us have felt burnout at some point during the pandemic.
Burnout is an organizational problem that often inspires individual-level interventions, but if the pandemic has taught us anything, it’s that we can’t solve burnout with tools for wellbeing, like yoga, wellness tech and meditation apps.
Organizations need upstream interventions, custom-designed to address the root of burnout using evidence-based insight into real employee experiences, not generic best practices that aren’t made for your people.
In this webinar, Senior Advisor, Workplace Experiences, Caterina Sanders will share Habanero’s journey to understand and address pandemic burnout in our own organization. She’ll walk you through the responsive process we used to design and deploy a custom solution – created by and for our employees – in only a few weeks.
What you will learn
- What research taught us about the characteristics and risks of burnout
- How the pandemic has amplified this problem
- The tools and techniques you can use to spot burnout in your organization
- Steps you can take to create a burnout solution tailored to your employees’ needs
Who should attend
- People leaders responsible for supporting and enabling culture and employee experience
If you have questions for our team, please send them to email@example.com.
Thursday, June 10, 2021
9 am PDT | 10 am CDT | 11 am MDT | 12 noon EDT
Can't make it on Thursday, June 10? Register anyway and we'll send you the video recording.