Best-of-breed platforms, like ServiceNow, Microsoft 365, Workday, Atlassian and SuccessFactors, give organizations the power to create a technology stack to meet their specialized needs. But as each platform footprint evolves, the overlap between their capabilities grows, and knowing how to choose “what tool when” becomes more complicated.
How can you manage best-of-breed platforms to create great employee experiences? Should you bring applications together for employees in a single pane of glass? Or maybe build one intranet to integrate them all? How can you clean up the spaghetti mess of your digital experiences?
Join us for this webinar hosted by Brian Edwards, Habanero managing consultant, service delivery, as he shares how to overcome the executive challenges and tactical hurdles that stand in the way of building great employee experiences with best-of-breed platforms.
- Organizational hurdles that make it difficult to make the “best” decision
- Why cloud technologies require a different lens on integration and platform evolution
- Examples of simple and smart integrations
- Technical and design approaches that can make experiences easier on end users, operations and the technical architects
Who should attend?
Organizational leaders who are passionate about creating a great digital employee experience, including:
- Enterprise architects
- Digital workplace teams
- Digital and employee experience owners
If you have questions for our team, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can't make it on Thursday, August 25? Register anyway and we'll send you the video recording.
Thursday, August 25
9 am PDT | 10 am MDT | 11 am CDT | 12 noon EDT