Habanero Director, Products and Services, Brian Edwards and Sleep Number Communications Manager Kelsey Stanczyk will co-present a session at The Advanced Learning Institute (ALI) 10th Annual Strategic Internal Communications in San Francisco, January 30 – February 2, 2023.
About the conference
This conference will explore new strategic internal communications strategies to boost culture, employee engagement and collaboration. It’s a chance to reconnect with peers, share stories and hear the latest best practices for engaging your employees.
You’ll learn practical and tactical solutions you can apply immediately, such as:
- Communications channels and technologies that deliver a more personalized employee experience
- How to communicate with a divided, blended and dispersed workforce
- Strategies to nurture culture and a sense of belonging
- Ways to personalize and prioritize messages to avoid communication overload
Connect and engage all employees: How Sleep Number Migrated and launched a new modern intranet
Sleep Number produces and sells smart beds that automatically sense and adjust to the unique needs of each sleeper. It’s a personalized product delivered within a seamless end-to-end customer experience.
It’s also the kind of experience they strive to deliver to their employees, who work in diverse and distributed roles across manufacturing, sales, customer service and in the field. For many years, the company had been managing four separate intranets built on classic SharePoint to meet their employees’ unique needs. As the platform neared end-of-life, they started a journey to consolidate the sites into a single modern SharePoint intranet – one that is both personalized and unified.
In this session, Sleep Number Communications Manager Kelsey Stanczyk and Habanero Director, Products and Services, Brian Edwards will share how Sleep Number migrated complex content to a new platform and launched a modern intranet that serves and connects all employees.
- Why and how to engage teams across the organization to ensure success
- Tips for modernizing and migrating content from a classic intranet to modern SharePoint
- How targeted navigation and content personalization can help you reach more employees and deliver the information they need
Register today with the code SPK013123 to receive a $500 registration discount.