Habanero consultants Ben Skelton and Caterina Sanders are teaming up again to explore the ever-changing digital workplace landscape.
Two common themes are emerging from the employee experience feedback organizations are collecting:
- People want to feel a greater connection to their company's purpose
- Employees want hassle-free workplace technologies that solve problems instead of creating them
While these may appear to be two disparate concepts, the modern digital workplace can (and should) address both of these needs. Many progressive organizations are recognizing this, but find themselves stuck on how to truly bring this idea to life.
Join Ben and Cat for this 90-minute webinar as they explore:
- What a modern intranet is and what it should do (and not do)
- How to support a purposeful culture with a digital workplace
- The current digital landscape and the available tools and technologies
- How to build a digital workplace plan
Who should attend:This webinar is perfect for people who are passionate about creating great employee experiences and who want to leverage the next generation of digital workplace tools, like Office 365, to move their organization forward.
This event already happened, but you can check out the recording here.