We’re excited to return to Future of Work’s Canada event in person from March 4 to 6, 2024, in Toronto. This year’s conference explores the latest workplace trends and strategies relevant to the Future of Work landscape. Join us and senior executives from human resources, communications, technology and digital transformation for engaging workshops, presentations, panel discussions and networking sessions.
What to expect
Habanero President Steven Fitzgerald will be chairing the event, as well as hosting the CEO fireside chats:
- Leading the way to the future of work
- The future is data-driven
Habanero Practice Lead, Culture and Transformation, Mallory O’Connor will be moderating the panels:
- Elevating the employee experience for organisational success
- Investing in belonging through culture, values, and DE&I
Habanero Vice President Ben Skelton will be moderating the panels:
- Workplace technology to enhance human connection
- Connect, engage and retain your deskless workers
The conference takes place March 5 to 6, but on March 4, we’ll also be running the following pre-event workshop sessions:
- An employee listening strategy that truly listens, led by Steven and Mallory
- Building a winning business case, led by Ben and Mallory
About Future of Work
Created and owned by M-Media Events LTD., the Future of Work event series is the global leading meeting place for senior executives from across the entire Future of Work landscape with a combination of virtual and physical conferences. The Future of Work Canada event launched in 2019 with the core mission to focus on the latest trends & strategies within the Future of Work landscape including: Frontline Workers, Workplace Transformation, HR Technology, Culture, Employee Engagement, Digital Workplace, Learning & Development, Human Resources and Office Space & Design.