Microsoft 365 plays a pivotal role in the digital workplace. With over 50 million subscribers – and 145 million daily users on Microsoft Teams alone – it’s where many of us are doing our most important collaborative work.
For the past two years, measuring adoption has been relatively simple. Monitoring risk, on the other hand, is not:
- How do you know if people have access to sensitive data or if they are sharing sensitive content inappropriately?
- Do you keep track of how many external users have access in your tenant?
- How do you know if there is content available with anonymous links or Microsoft Teams with shadow users?
Habanero Infrastructure Architect, Carmen Craciun and AvePoint Lead, David De Souza share practical advice for leveraging the advanced security and compliance capabilities in Microsoft 365 and show you how you can use AvePoint’s Policies and Insights as a companion tool to immediately identify risk and start managing it proactively.
What you’ll learn
- Why it is important to balance employee experience, adoption and content growth with managing risk
- How companies address sensitivity labels at scale without impacting employee collaboration
- Challenges of surfacing data and identifying priorities with out-of-the-box capabilities
- Top three insights you can gain from AvePoint’s Policy and Insights How to give your legal and compliance team access only to the information they need
Who it's for
If you are responsible for Microsoft 365 as a digital workplace leader or tenant admin, this recorded webinar is for you.