You are about to be hiring more. Are you ready for that? Onboarding is one of the most important parts of the employee journey, and the hiring experience you create can significantly impact retention.
According to research by Vernon, Gen-Y folks decide if they are going to stay with a company based on their first day experience. Thirty-three percent of new hires may be looking for new work within six months (Ferrazzi, 2015).
Onboarding sets an employee’s expectations of the service experience, useful automation, self-service tools and content they will have while working for you.
In this webinar, Habanero Director, Product and Services, Brian Edwards, Managing Consultant, ServiceNow, Elise Golanowski and ServiceNow Technical Consultant Chris Lucier will explore the ways you can automate your organization’s onboarding experience to drive employee engagement and commitment.
- The importance of the onboarding experience to retention and employee engagement
- Why the employee experience during moments that matter can have a long-term impact
- How to bring HR, IT, facilities, finance and other employee services together to create a more holistic vision for the employee experience
- How to hone the capabilities in ServiceNow to lay the foundation for employee self-service and a memorable onboarding experience
- How to use empathy and service design to go beyond automation and impact the way people feel about your company
Who should attend?
Organizational leaders who oversee the employee experience for onboarding, including:
- HR and people and culture leaders
- Service delivery owners
- Digital and employee experience owners
If you have questions for our team, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can't make it on Thursday, March 17? Register anyway and we'll send you the video recording.
9 am PDT | 10 am MDT | 11 am CDT | 12 noon EDT