We hope you can join us in San Francisco for three days of learning about how to create employee experiences that engage and connect a diverse workforce, deliver innovative messages, and empower employees to achieve results.
We are looking forward to joining organizations like Fitbit, Southwest Airlines, General Motors, and others to share best practices and proven strategies to help create great employee experiences.
Habanero User Experience Consultant Meghan Armstrong and Barton Malow Company Content Manager Anna Cangialosi are leading the case study titled, Build an Intranet that Works as a Powerful Internal Communications Tool that Bridges the Gap between Communications, HR, and Senior Leadership.
This case study will show you how to:
- Create a long-term partnership with HR that ensures the teams speak the same language and can effectively collaborate
- Use employee experience design principles on a tight timeline to:
- Develop empathy and understanding of the needs, goals, perspectives, and values of your organization
- Ensure the right problems are solved
- Co-create across the organization
- Deliver an intranet that goes beyond news and benefits and includes:
- Social sharing and commenting
- A personal directory where a remote and diverse workforce can easily connect
- Ongoing updates and engagement
- Measures of success through metrics
Register for the ALI San Francisco conference today and save $500 off of the regular rate (use code SPK1018)!