An intranet is often a cornerstone of corporate communications. But in addition to serving well-crafted communications, intranets can also play a more significant role in building corporate culture.
- Reinforce and share corporate values
- Build and encourage new cultural behaviours
- Create a safe space for cultural dialogue and discussion
- Encourage co-creation and employee citizenry
- Help employees become brand ambassadors
If you have questions for Brian and Christina, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also take live questions during the webinar.
This event already happened, but you can check out the recording here.