An intranet is often a cornerstone of corporate communications. But in addition to serving well-crafted communications, intranets can also play a more significant role in building corporate culture.
- Reinforce and share corporate values
- Build and encourage new cultural behaviours
- Create a safe space for cultural dialogue and discussion
- Encourage co-creation and employee citizenry
- Help employees become brand ambassadors
If you have questions for Brian and Christina, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also take live questions during the webinar.
Can’t join us on September 24? Please register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the recorded webinar.
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
9 am PDT | 10 am MDT | 11 am CDT | Noon PDT