Dive into all things SharePoint and Office 365 at SharePoint Saturday. This free event, organized by the Calgary SharePoint & Office 365 User Group (CalSPOUG), brings together administrators, end users, architects, developers, and other respected professionals who work with Microsoft SharePoint technologies to explore real world experiences, lessons learned, and best practices.
Date: Saturday, November 2nd, 2019
Time: 8am – 4:30pm
Place: Heritage Hall (SAIT) 1301 16TH Avenue NW, Calgary
Learn more about how we’re changing the world of work. Drop by our booth to meet our team or attend one of our sessions:
Un-suck your work with experience design
To see meaningful returns, companies need to balance their investment in digital experience with an equal investment in employee experience. In this session, James Sloane, director of employee experience at Habanero Consulting Group, will share techniques used by our digital workplace consultants to design great digital and employee experiences.
- How we design high-functioning team behaviours into our digital collaboration implementations
- How new digital tools can amplify key behaviours for collaboration and creativity
- How to recognize the cultural grooves that can either help or hinder your digital transformation efforts
Working with SharePoint modern: Insights from a consultant, designer, and developer
Track: Security/Compliance, Collaboration, Developer, End-User/End Point, Change Management/Adoption, Case Study/Scenario, Upgrade/Migration, Strategy/Business/ExecutiveExplore
SharePoint modern from the perspective of a consultant, designer, and developer. In this session, James Sloane, Danielle Kovacic, and Michael Armstrong from Habanero Consulting Group will share their insights into working with this ever-evolving platform. They’ll discuss real-world examples and lessons learned, drawing on their experiences working with a large North American construction company to develop a new employee portal and digital workplace on SharePoint modern.
- An approach to portal and information design using Community, Hub, and Home sites
- What to consider when creating and managing documents and content in SharePoint modern
- The boundary between the configuration and development of custom experiences
- How to help employees transition their work into O365 and SharePoint modern