Interested in creating a modernized employee experience that fosters collaboration and drives engagement? Join us October 28 and 29, 2020, at the Aligning HR & Internal Communications Conference, where you can gain practical tips and advice to apply immediately to your own initiatives.
As a presenter at this fully virtual conference, we are excited to share our insights on delivering a successful intranet that aligns employee experience and organizational goals.
In our session, Habanero Digital Workplace Advisor Imran Thobani and Toll Brothers Chief Diversity & Engagement Officer Corey Tendler will take you along on their journey from building a business case to launching a successful intranet.
- What research shows about the value of intranets
- What senior stakeholders need to know to confidently approve your project
- How to choose the right platform and partner
- Key people and teams to bring together to ensure engagement and success across your organization
- Why employee experience is vital to the success of any intranet
- Activities to align stakeholders across the organization
This event already happened.