Interested in creating a modernized employee experience that fosters collaboration and drives engagement? Join us October 28 and 29, 2020, at the Aligning HR & Internal Communications Conference, where you can gain practical tips and advice to apply immediately to your own initiatives.
As a presenter at this fully virtual conference, we are excited to share our insights on delivering a successful intranet that aligns employee experience and organizational goals.
In our session, Habanero Digital Workplace Advisor Imran Thobani and Toll Brothers Director of Employee Communications and Engagement Corey Tendler will take you along on their journey from building a business case to launching a successful intranet.
- What research shows about the value of intranets
- What senior stakeholders need to know to confidently approve your project
- How to choose the right platform and partner
- Key people and teams to bring together to ensure engagement and success across your organization
- Why employee experience is vital to the success of any intranet
- Activities to align stakeholders across the organization