Digital transformation projects can be complex, multi-phased and multi-stakeholder endeavours. With so many moving parts, you need a way to focus on what matters most and keep everyone on the same page.
For years, we’ve been using roadmaps with clients to help them get clear on where their organization is headed and what they need to do to get there.
A roadmap is a powerful tool that anyone can use to help build consensus, shine a light on your priorities and guide decision-making to keep you on track for success. It’s a visually compelling document that ties your big ideas to user goals, stakeholder outcomes and all the things that need to be in place to make each element successful.
In this workshop, we’d like to share this technique with you. If you are considering an intranet or digital workplace change project, this workshop will give you the tools you need to create a compelling, effective map for success.
You will learn how to:
- Understand and gather stakeholder needs
- Build alignment and engagement across your organization
- Make sure you’re solving the right problems
- Collectively define a common vision and shared direction
- Assess and prioritize digital workplace experiences
- Visually communicate what’s now and what’s next in a way that everyone can understand
- Gain the confidence and clarity to ask for the resources you need
Who should attend?
This workshop is for you if:
- You have a vision for change in your organization and want to understand the tools that can help you get there
- You are a leader who owns or plays a key role in digital transformation
- You are about to engage in a complex digital transformation project and don’t know where to start
The $500.00 registration fee includes up to four participants from a single organization.
Thursday, December 10 from 12 noon to 4 pm EDT.