COVID-19 has dramatically transformed workplaces around the world. How has it affected the ability of employees and leaders to feel confident, connected, productive and able to support each other?
Earlier this year, we launched a research study to help leaders quickly gain deeper insight into how this rapid change has affected their organizational culture and employee experience.
In this study, we share:
- How people are coping with the many changes COVID-19 has created
- The biggest challenges and changes people are experiencing
- What people want to keep from the experience
- Areas of opportunity you can leverage in good times and bad
- The power of combining qualitative and quantitative research methods to achieve deeper insight into employee experience
- The built-in employee benefits of qualitative research