Teams is a powerful tool for communication and collaboration that allows organizations to trade in a patchwork of different services for seamless and secure integration across Microsoft Office and Groups.
Successful adoption of Teams depends on a solid roll-out plan that puts users at the centre.
This guide will take you step-by-step through the key aspects of a Microsoft Teams rollout. You’ll be ready to create a plan that includes the right people and tools to configure, launch and support Teams in your organization.
- The key elements of a solid rollout plan
- Technical pre-launch tactics
- How to leverage free materials to onboard early adopters
- Questions to ask your users to gain valuable feedback that will help you iterate and build momentum
- Tips to scale in a sustainable way
A detailed checklist covers everything you need to consider for planning, resourcing, configuration, implementation, governance, training and onboarding.