Understanding if your organization can get by with Microsoft’s out-of-the-box backup and restore capabilities in Microsoft 365 can be daunting. Many organizations aren’t sure what really matters when backing up information in Microsoft 365.
Join Habanero AvePoint Lead Davis de Souza, Digital Workplace Consultant Mike Dumka and Infrastructure Architect Carmen Craciun in this information session where they discuss the out-of-the-box backup capabilities of Microsoft 365 and why you might consider using a third-party backup solution to protect your organization.
- How data in Microsoft 365 is backed up and gaps you should be aware of
- Backup considerations for data stored in Microsoft Teams vs. Exchange and SharePoint
- When a third-party backup solution is advantageous
- Important considerations in a third-party backup solution
This presentation is a must for any organization using or considering Microsoft Teams, Planner or Project.
Who should watch:
- IT leaders responsible for addressing the security and management of content in Microsoft 365
- Technical specialists responsible for Microsoft 365 administration who need to get up to speed on Microsoft 365’s out-of-the-box backup and restore capabilities