Microsoft Viva is the employee experience platform within Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams that supports connection, insight, purpose and growth.
- How do we balance the needs of our internal communicators with the increasing presence of productivity and collaboration-driven messaging and tools?
- How do we address requirements for preference-based news and events and other features missing from Viva?
- How do we truly measure and understand how employees are engaging with our content?
- How can new tools like Viva Engage and Viva Amplify fit into our broader communications strategy?
In this webinar, Ben Skelton, Habanero vice president, will explore the Microsoft Viva platform from an internal communicator’s perspective and address these questions.
- An overview of Microsoft Viva
- Viva capabilities you’ll want to leverage
- Challenges and risks
- Platform gaps and how to address them
- Emerging platform capabilities
Who should attend?
This webinar is designed for internal communicators and the technology and digital workplace teams who support them.
If you have questions for our team, please send them to email@example.com
Can’t make it on November 24? Register anyway, and we’ll send you the video recording.
Thursday, November 24, 2022
9:00 AM PST | 10:00 AM MST | 11:00 AM CST | 12 noon EST