According to Gartner “only 3 in 10 business leaders are confident their organization has the culture it needs to drive future business performance.”
We know that great corporate cultures improve customer service, increase sales and revenue, improve employee engagement and improve nearly every other positive business measure. So why is corporate culture a mystery, and why do organizations struggle to optimize their cultures to meet their business and customer needs?
- What corporate or organizational culture is, and whether or not it can be shaped.
- If certain cultural attributes are more important than others.
- How past beliefs can get in the way of true cultural reflection.
- How to find the right approach for your organization.
- How to go beyond surveys and data to get a clear understanding of your culture.