Winnipeg: Wednesday, November 28
Two common themes are emerging from the employee experience feedback organizations are collecting:
- People want to feel a greater connection to their company's purpose
- Employees want hassle-free workplace technologies that solve problems instead of creating them
While these may appear to be two disparate concepts, the modern digital workplace can (and should) address both of these needs. Many progressive organizations are recognizing this, but find themselves stuck on how to truly bring this idea to life.
Join Ben and Cat as they explore:
- How to support a purposeful culture with a digital workplace
- What a modern intranet is and what it should do (and not do)
- The current digital landscape and the available tools and technologies
- How to build a digital workplace plan
This is a follow-up to last year’s session, Modern Intranet Trends and Best Practices.
Who should attend: This event is perfect for people who are passionate about creating great employee experiences and who want to leverage the next generation of digital workplace tools, like Office 365, to move their organization forward.
This event already happened, but you can watch the webinar recording here!